The artistic work contained in this web site like 360 degree view, elevations, walkthrough, E-Brochures, other similar material, etc are for representation purpose only and do not form part of any agreement or legal binding on part of REDBRICK. Expressed views are not a part of the actual deliverables. These are artistic representations only. Soft furnishing/furniture, gadgets are not part of the offering. The product and technology displayed if any, or referred to is for representation purposes only and the company does not guarantee the use of all of them. Specifications are indicative and are subject to change as decided by the company or the competent authority. Marginal variation may be necessary during construction. The extent/number/variety of the equipment/appliances and their brand thereof is tentative and liable to change at the sole discretion of the company. Applicant/allottee or any person shall not have any right to raise objection in this regard.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information provided. All information contained on any page is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publishers, and distributors are not rendering legal or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters, and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. Consult your own legal or tax advisor with respect to your personal situation.
In no event shall REDBRICK and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information herein.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
- The terms of this User Agreement
- Applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, rent or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless REDBRICK and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website (the "Trademark(s)") are registered and unregistered trademarks of REDBRICK. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining a written permission from REDBRICK. You agree not to affect / interrupt or attempt to affect / interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
REDBRICK welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to REDBRICK through this website will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information.
Limitations of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLERISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL REDBRICK, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVELIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and REDBRICK with respect to your access to and/or use of this website.